Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thai Royale Beauty Oil

I don't have particularly dry skin, but I do love to put this on my face before bed and wake up in the morning with super soft and well hydrated skin.

Its smells beautifully of ginger and lemongrass, applies easily as an oil would and you only need a small amount so it lasts forever.


By morning the oil has done its thing, nourished your skin from the outside in, leaving your face soft to touch and positively glowing with hydration.


For a keen swimmer like myself, its a must. And for my pregnant friend suffering from dry skin, its perfect.


Just the tonic to keep your skin beautiful and I promise you this, your skin will feel as though you had a facial at a fraction of the price.


Try it and let me know what you think. http://www.champneys.com/Collection/Bath_and_Body/Thai_Royale/Beauty_Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment